On this page, we'll feature some of our favorite pieces of equipment.
We proudly carry SCUBAPRO regulators. Diving is an exhilarating activity that can be enjoyed by almost anyone, anywhere in the world. Regulators, being the most important piece of equipment to a diver, need to adapt to an enormous range of different environmental conditions, individual breathing behaviors and personal preferences. SCUBAPRO offers a wide choice of first and second stages which can be combined to make up numerous regulator systems.
Some of these systems will work more efficiently than others depending on diving conditions and divers' behavior, as they differ in design. To support your decision in choosing the right regulator, SCUBAPRO has built selected systems that fulfill the needs of different ranges of diving and environments perfectly.
Stop in and let us customize a system to meet your own unique needs. We're the only dive center in Cincinnati that is an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
BEHIND THE TECHNOLOGY OF LAVACORE
Lavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. This unique synthetic construction closely matches the stretch and movement of a traditional lycra rash vest, while providing the insulation qualities similar to that of a Neoprene wetsuit. Close to the skin, Lavacore's soft internal fleece and high 4-way stretch produces the ultimate comfort>warmth>weight ratio, a true leader amongst any fabrics within the water sports industry.
Wet or dry, hot or cold, Lavacore helps control your core temperature longer, whether worn as a stand alone garment, or under your wetsuit or clothing.
OUTER lycra layer is a 180 g/sqm knitted knylon wrap knit Tricot with water repellant treatment to ensure fast water run off and anti wind chill properties.
INTER layer is an impermeable breathable Microporous high stretch PU film which is wind proof and breathable allowing perspiration to be drawn away in hot conditions.
INNER Fleece layer is a 240g/sqm 4 way stretch polyester fleece with elastane. It has Anti Pill treatment, as well as Anti Microbial treatment to reduce odour and eliminate bacteria.
- Water resistant outer layer on all lavacore suits facilitates fast water run off and is incredibly quick drying.
- Wind proof middle layer provides anti wind chill properties and ensures you stay warm in cold conditions.
- Antibacterial inner fleece minimising odour and eliminating bacteria.
- 4-way stretch makes Lavacore incredibly comfortable to wear.
- Breathable middle layer allows perspiration to be drawn away in hot conditions.
- Lavacore is neutrally buoyant so you won’t be unnecessarily weighted down.
- All Lavacore seams are overlapped during flatlock sewing to ensure maximum water integrity
- Full gusset incorporated into the underarm to offer exceptional arm movement and stretch.
- Sun protection of SPF 30+
- Male & Female specific cut available in full length suits, shirts and vests.
- Lavacore is designed and developed in Cooperation with Oceanic, your guarantee of quality.
A robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling.
- Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
- Streamlined air cell technology
- Automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit by following the diver's movements
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide a skin-friendly padding for significantly more comfort
- Two movable accessory pockets
The Cobalt Diving computer is the first of a new generation of computers that are easy to use, intuitive and easy to read. The menu driven display is self-explanatory at every level and can be mastered in just a few minutes. This simplicity is in contrast to its powerful capabilities and the many advanced user functions available to those who wish to use them.
- Brilliant full color OLED display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness that can be viewed at almost any angle
- Built in Lithium ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. Battery can be quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard
- On-board 3D digital compass
- Menu navigation
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory
- Leakproof magnetic buttons
- Air and Nitrox to 99% 02
- Preprogram up to 3 gas mixes
- Gas switch underwater
- Customizeable user options
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Maximum operating depth 330' (100 meters)
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics
• Size ML/LG weighs less than 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
• Great packability – flat or rolled
Weight integration features the SureLock™II (patented) mechanical lock and release mechanism. The weight pockets align themselves. Just insert the pocket until it “clicks”. A simple, single-pull release is all that is needed to jettison the weights in an emergency.
Innovative tank support system eliminates the need for a hard pack
• Lower tank band aligns with waist band
• A valve strap pulls the top of the cylinder in towards your center of gravity.
This relieves the shoulders and transfers the load to the hips
Only 4 sizes are all that’s needed to cover from XXS to XXL
Adjustable chest strap
• The two buckles ride on a rail system allowing the strap to be raised or lowered.
Proprietary flat e-valves mean less bulk
Fold-down, easy-access pocket
Features 4 D-rings to attach accessories.
Includes attachment grommets for knife
Right shoulder pull dump
Lower right pull dump
Sculpted padded shoulders
Padded spine and lumbar support
Optional non-ditch weight pockets that mount on the tank band, p/n 427085, can be purchased separately.
Other options include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit
The MK25 teamed with our exceptional new A700, offers superior ultra-high airflow system for maximum performance in all temperatures and diving conditions. SCUBAPRO is synonymous with piston-controlled first stages. Our MK25 underscores this heritage with an array of proprietary features ensuring outstanding performance. The MK25 balanced piston first stage is our absolute to performer, making this system our very best.
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by changing tank pressure
- Polished chrome edition, available exclusively with the A700 system, has 5 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports plus swivelling turret for convenient hose arrangement
- Unparalleled breathing performance for the A700 at virtually any depth, temperature, and diving position
- Work of breathing results are 0.49
- Full metal body and components assure the best thermal exchange
- Compact dimensions for lightweight comfort